From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Soaring Nats Entries, and speeding things up a bit

Denny Maize
Shoot man,

  That's nuthin!  I have a custom built canard skeeter, optimized for downwind turns and optimal thermal rotation relating to the rotation of toilet water and adjustable for flying above or below the equator.  In addition it is equipped with skegs, skags, thermal sniffer, battery monitor, redundant battery pack and lost plane monitor.  It has a custom designed airfoil which is likely perfect because I must be an expert on aerodynamics now as I have read at least two paragraphs of the instructions for X Foil.  As soon as I work out the issue of the canopy air brake blanking out the tail on landing it will be perfect.  Well that and the wing loading issue.

www.polecataero.com
717-789-0146