Well, what a tough weekend of soaring.  Six rounds both days, winds in the
20-30 m/h range on Saturday with thunderstorms around and Sunday, much nicer
conditions in the 7-14 m/h range and some really nice air and some air that bit
some bad.  Seeded MOM with some huge shake ups both days from being in the
wrong place at the wrong time, also, there was some plane carnage on Saturday
in particular and Sunday, everybody that was in the corn thankfully found their
ship pretty quickly.  As far winners go, Rich Burnoski won both days flying a
Espada on Saturday and Giant on Sunday.  Results will appear on the MVSA
website, www.mvsaclub.com as well as updated OVSS scoring.

I CD'd along with Mark Nankivil and a large atta-boy goes to the MVSA club for
a great team effort.  It was LV both days and took a lot of work, they are a
great group and I miss being out here more.

Next up is Mid South for OVSS and some more MOM soaring.

Marc Gellart