RES wrapped up an hour ago - Dennis Hoyle takes top honors after five rounds!

Our own Ed Wilson took sixth wood, and many I BEAT GORDY buttons were handed out ;)

http://louisvillesoaring.org/tmp/20060728-nats-res-01-final_scores.jpg
http://louisvillesoaring.org/tmp/20060728-nats-res-02-final_scores.jpg

Overcast and dreary early in the AM for the first couple of rounds. Eventually the sky broke open to blue (it really does exist here in Muncie, honest!) and while a few boomers were found and exploited, the air was still turbulent and the winds were still up.

Me? I flew the best 4 rounds of contest air in my life - 4 1000+ rounds. However, Round 1 was a scratch thanks to a broken RX crystal! It was working in the pits, but at the winch, a no-go. Luckily I didn't launch it. Nonetheless, I am in deep, deep love with my Polecat EZBD. Hard launchin' and bubble dancin' and lands very well.
BEST.
NATS.
EVER.

:)