I might be reading this wrong, but it would seem that Joe is now in 10th place after 8 rounds of flying and Tom is in 15th, Skip in 27th.

Seniors Results:
http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/?item=96

They might be updated in real time - I can't say for sure, but you can click on any pilot's name and see their round scores.

Jim McCarthy wrote:
It is my understanding that at the conclusion of today's flying the preliminary rounds will be complete. If that is correct than the USA Juniors have won the team championship. This is quite an achievement considering that the German team has had a lock on this since their first win in '98. The juniors will have put all 3 team members into the fly-off. The senior team is also doing well. With one round yet to fly they are in 3rd place 2.1 points from 2nd. It appears that the Germans will repeat as team world champions. Both Joe W and Tom Kiesling are battling it out for a fly-off spot. Currently Joe is 12th and Tom is 14th. The top 12 will advance. You can check the scores at: http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/?item=4 Jim McCarthy

--
ben wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]