I repaired my Ava and later traded it to my flying buddy Glauco Lago. He then did some more repairs. In the process, he and I both made ribs for the plane, so I know we figured out the airfoil; but it isn't what I said in my previous post.

Glauco just reminded me that the Ava airfoil is not a match for the AG35 as I said it was. Specifically, the Ava has undercamber and the AG35 is flat-bottomed.

Still, I remember that the Ava had what appeared to be a thickened version of some Drela airfoil - more or less. Maybe it's a thick AG16 (compufoil file at http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articles/drelaairfoils/AG16.COR). The AG16 is less than 9% thick and the Ava is roughly 10% thick if memory serves - you can easily figure out what thickness you need.