To: "RCSE" <soaring@airage.com>
Cc: "Barry Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 10:03 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Need Brass Rudder Horn for Supra

Hi Guys,

I am in need of a brass control horn for the rudder on my Supra. My bag of small parts came open in shipment, and luckily that was the only piece I came up missing. If anyone has one or knows where I might be able to get one please let me know. I am sending a request to Barry Kennedy as well just in case he has extras.

Thanks,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS