Excellence is measured in many ways and the LSF Soaring Accomplishment Program
is certainly one of them.  With 7,965 members on the database (and growing),
only 121 individuals have achieved Level V, a truly remarkable achievement.

I have carefully examined his recorded activity and as LSF Secretary, I hereby
officially approve JOHN  ERICKSON, LSF #7820 from Valencia, CA as LSF Level V
number 122!

John is not only a great RC soaring pilot, but a true gentleman and someone
that I'm pleased to know personally as do many of you.

Let's hear it for JOHN ERICKSON !!!

Bill Rakozy
LSF, Secretary