Guys,

A recent boat catastrophe (Outdrive explosion)is
forcing the sale of my brand new, in the box, 1/3
scale DG 800. This is without a doubt the finest model
I have ever seen. Until you've seen one, you have no
idea how nice the fit and finish is, and how STIFF
this thing is. All carbon wings - unbelievably stiff
and strong. The model is clearing customs as we speak.

I've waited 6 months for this, it's finally here, and
I've got to let it go.

This is the XL Sailplanes all carbon DG 800.

Serious inquiries only. This thing isn't cheap.