Sorry to hear it, Hank! Buzz ran the winch at the first Bluegrass Mid-Am I attended in 2004, where I also met our recently departed friend Butch. Both were fond memories of my soaring past, and I'm sad they are no longer here.

http://louisvillesoaring.org/index.php?set_albumName=20040829-midam2004-daytwo&id=20040829_midam2004_11_winchmasterbuzz&option=com_gallery&Itemid=&include=view_photo.php



Kathy & Hank Gullett wrote:
With extreme sadness I have to report the passing of our best friend, "Buzz" Bruszewski on September 11, 2006. The Bluegrass Soaring Society is deeply saddened. A charter member and beloved by all, he was always supportive and tried to help each and every person who was interested in Soaring and powered RC aircraft. We have lost one of the finest men I know in the soaring clan. Please say a prayer for his beloved wife Donna. Visitation will be September 13th from 5-8:00 PM at the Kerr Funeral Home on Harrodsburg Road in Lexington, Kentucky. The funeral will be at 10:00 am on Thursday September 13, 2006 at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 1750 Summerhill Drive, Lexington, KY. God Bless him and now he can really soar.


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe 
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email 
such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

Reply via email to