!
Hold on

I got about 1/2 dozen of this blue boxes
They are nice chargers except you do not see what they are doing for you
I have got occasionally  mishaps with batteries ( not necessary from your
bad vendor) but as soon I lost my $4000 plane in spring I got really upset
an got myself real charger.
It got all the Blue boxes under one hood
After fiddling with it for over a month I found it most reliable and
professional charger my eyes have ever seen ( they seen a lot) and I decided
to import them here
You have see it to believe it.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2qbfc/id19.html
No more guessing for years to come

PS. It might sound like an add, but is certainly straight from the heart,
just to let you guys know
There is a world out there and there was a plain coincidence I got hold on
this charger just month ago.
This thing is awesome
The other PS
forming is one thing
cycling is another
I was able to revitalize 80% of my batteries to full potential in a week
and record all changing performance on file
Some of them were very old and now they back in service to desk duty.

Zbigniew Michalczyk
The Soaring Little Fleet of Poland
www.LittleSoaringFleet.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2qbfc/

I should have listened to a LOT of your guys' advice regarding BATTERIES
AMERICA.......what a JOKE of a company.

Past experiences were nominal like "wrong items shipped" only to have me
ship back to wait and wait to finally get what I originally
ordered.....dealing with RUDE people on their phone......receiving a couple
RX packs that didn't even SNIFF the capacity level AFTER a 24 hour charge
with my Sirius Pack former......get the runaround over the phone about NOT
PROPERLY CHARGING, etc. Like a Dumb-dumb I keep loyal and try to give them
the benefit of the doubt.

Recently (the past 2 and 1/2 years) I have had THREE painful surgeries on my
FEET that has hampered me to do much flying...or anything at all at that.
Prior to my second operation I purchased servo's and batteries for upcoming
projects once I am back on my feet.  Well a THIRD operation was necessary,
unfortunately.....and am now getting projects completed. I cycled a 2100 mah
pack , recently, which I purchased roughly a year ago and have not touched
IT or the other products like Volz servo's and another RX pack from a local
hobby store, and it cranked out a wopping 510mah after a 24 hour trickle
charge. I then re-cycled it for another 24 hours and it really jumped BIG
TIME to 710mah!!!!!!!  Its a 2100 mah pack!!!!
The other pack I purchased from a hobby store cycled up "close" to where it
should be and has been working quite well. I asked a friend regarding this
matter and He felt one of the cells went bad. I phoned BATTERIES AMERICA to
have someone tell me "I am a big boy and I NEED to accept "REALITY", in
that, its been over a year and thats that." I told them I understand , BUT,
the pack has NEVER EVER been cycled...EVER.  They claimed that I am not
being realistic, as I agreed it has been a year BUT I am honest and have
NEVER touched the battery or cycled it EVER. I re-coiled and stated back at
them "then your telling me that NONE of your packs haven't sat on the
shelves for a year...TWO...or more?????? How am I to know they didn't ship me a 2100 mah RX pack that hasn't been collecting dust on their shelves for
a year or two or three????  He said "THAT is immaterial"...I asked how?  I
asked can you tell me right now that ALL your packs are LESS than a year old
and all cells used to put the packs together????? He bobbled about only to
say how its NOT THE SAME POINT , its immaterial to my point and matter and
He can't state they ONLY have batteries put together in less than 12 months. What a joke of a company...I have had other problemss and have read some of your guys' NIGHTMARE dealings with these people. I am the one to blame as i
should not have done any business with these people after the humiliating
conversations and lack of prodcing a product accurate with its description
and expected performance.  For a measely 20-30 bux they lost a LOYAL and
HONEST customer.

BTW...the VOLZ servos and the DS368's from Johnny Berlin fired up GREAT and
the other battery I purchased that sat around until I recovered from my
painful nightmare cycled up and is working very well. I just don't get it. How petty are these people and what TERRIBLE business practices they have. I
recently sent in a $30+ servo I bought from JR that stripped out and they
replaced it with a NEW ONE...no questions asked. How can a 2100 mah battery
that was NEVER cycled by the buyer be so bad after sitting in my drawer
awaiting my recovery?????   I wonder how much people like this TIP a
WAITRESS or WAITER after dinner........how straight-up LAME and CHEAP!  I
will NEVER buy a THING from them EVER AGAIN.

Thanks for the bandwith and sorry you guys had to hear me piss moan and
groan!  :O)

For what its worth there has to be a better place to find GOOD quality
batteries at competitive prices....BATTERIES AMERICA has a serious problem
with "QUALITY" of some of their products....I know because THIS is not the
first time a complaint has been logged on here reporting this kind of
situation.  What babbling idiot I sound like....yikes!   :) Thanks for
reading/listening to this pathetic story!