For Sale - Sharon Pro 3.7 + Tail (WSM winner!!!!)
Yellow over Red, JR 368's on all surfaces. Tip has a none-structural ding which
I've repaired and painted. I have flown it at the last 2 Nat's, F3J Team Select
and the WSM as well as many OVSS contests. RTF less receiver asking, $1300 +
shipping (estimated at $60-$80) or can deliver to Visalia '06. Will throw in
the Jim Bag for an extra $75.

Thanks,
JD