I have mine set up in the right 3 position switch so that down is off....middle is on and up gives you the altitude. I forget how I made it work but I can look and see.

Mark

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring@airage.com
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2006 9:54:35 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "Okay if anyone needs the set up for the Picolario and 9103..."

I got it figured out so that the three position switch up turns it off, middle offers Vario 'on' and down provides altitude and vario and voltage.

AND the trainer button allows you to ask for altitude when you want it, even when the three position has the Pic turned off.

If you HAVE a Pic and a 9303, ask me, and I'll give you the settings.

Gordy