Wow! This is news to me - and awesome news at that! I'm honored and much thanks to the hard work everyone puts in to make the OVSS possible. Great bunch of guys to fly with and a great bunch of sponsors to support us!
Marc Gellart wrote:
Goldsmith and John Diniz for the great support of soaring they have given. Also, to Bob at SoaringUSA for the support of our Rookie Award winner Ben Wilson. On top of Ben being a capable flier, he is one of our best newscasters of what goes on in soaring. Ben wins a 25% off certificate from Soaring USA.