        From: Bill's Email [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 10/20/2006 10:36 AM
        To: Soaring@airage.com
        Subject: Re: [RCSE] Spread Spectrum...Chat Gold, Fools Gold or ?

        [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

        > Blah blah blah... :-)
        > I remember the same kind of comments .........

        This will stun many to hear, but Gordy, once again, you have completely
        missed the point.

        As far as the freedom from ever being shot down, were you not involved
        in just such an incident  a few years back at Visalia??  I'll bet the
        involved parties would have LOVED to have had SS available.

        And as I said in my post, please remember that we need to look at this
        beyond our simple myopic view that soaring is the entire RC world. Using
        your logic Gordy we would still be using Galloping Ghost radios.

        RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and