John is having email problems and asked me to repost for him. Here is his comments regarding the Spread Spectrum.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

Subject: RE: [RCSE] Spread Spectrum...Chat Gold, Fools Gold or ?

Ok guys fact time........

We've been flying the DX7 tx and AR7000 rx for some time now in over 200 different planes. From GS aerobatic planes with 150cc ignition engines to Turbines and Heli's (gas/glow and electric). BTW-Turbines are THE most unfriendly RF enviroment out there in the RC world. And even sailplanes with carbon kevlar fuselages and carbon booms. Altitudes achieved during testing were past 2000ft AGL and not directly over-head. These are facts and not smoke and mirror tricks or slick advertising campains. For those who know me you know I wouldn't BS about any of this. And for those who don't,,,, well ask someone who does. The technology is here and it works.

John Diniz
Catagory Manager
Horizon Hobby Inc.