What are you saying Chuck?
Don't like driving 12 hours? Don't like traveling through Atlanta? Or Don't like Man on Man? :-)

Steve

At 02:13 PM 11/3/2006, Chuck Anderson wrote:
At 10:55 AM 11/3/2006, you wrote:
Hi guys,
I'll be talking to Ben Wilson (inventor publisher of the coveted world wide I Beat Gordy buttons)...to cook some special edition buttons for the Florida Tangerine Championship....BUT I am on a quest to get my 20+ man contests in for my LSF5 journey....

SO I need everyone to come!

This is a Man on Man, Seeded, RES, 2m, Unlimited event with a special added mini event at the end....a Fly Off! Simple L4 landings, so what not to gas up for?

Come on USA, make your plan for the weekend following Thanksgiving!

Yes you too John Stone, and Bubba, and Randy and Clevelands and Chuck and well everyone!

See you there!

Gordy

Sorry but I won't be driving 12 hours on I75 through Atlanta on a holiday weekend to fly on a man on man contest.

Chuck