I have been flying the same Ava for almost 5years now. It has been the
winningest model I've ever owned. It regularly out scores all open class ships
in thermal duration contests here in SoCal.  I have also flown the Topaz and
have had my butt kicked by Larry Jolly flying a Danny. My opinion is that the
Ava is the best all around model, lots of room for lead and best handling, also
the most expensive. The Danny is a bit smaller, maybe easier to land and also
has great handling, a little cheaper. The Soprano is a little heavier but could
be a good choice if you always fly in strong winds. The Topaz can win in the
hands of a Skip Miller but is giving up a lot of handling to a Danny or Ava.
The Topaz is probably the Best deal if price is top priority. As usual you do
get what you pay for. If you just want to stay up (no contests) a Super Ava is
surely the way to go. Mike Reagan, just my opinion,ready to be flamed.