CRRC has given engraved crystal beer mugs from Engravingcreations.com for several years. They have been very popular, especially the huhe onsed we giver for first place. They are no more expensive that regular trophies.

Anker

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Anyone out there know of some trophies that work well for Thermal Duration flying? I have all the usual stuff, but the club up here in Seattle is looking for something a little different than the usual cup or slab of wood. If you have any ideas or contacts, please let me know. Thanks in Advance Sherman L Knight
Team JR
425-576-4028 wk pacific std time
425-576-8777 direct
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products <http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001> and top money wasters <http://money.aol.com/top5/general/ways-you-are-wasting-money?NCID=aoltop00030000000002> of 2007.