Here is a deal for my Buds in RCSE Land...

For all you Guy's on the Stylus here is a way to change frequency on a crowded
day at your flying site. I was flying today sunny 70 degrees SWeeeet, but some
poor guy was shot down on a crowded freq.

Ok !! Santa's coming and I'm in a giving mood so $45 shipped that's a deal (-:
they are discontinued at hobby people and unobtainable new,

For sale is two Airtronics STYLUS transmitter Modules 93072  the modules are
almost new condition in original box.

this is the only way to change frequency 72 mhz on a Stylus...

1 on freq 36
1 on freq 57

$45. each shipped to CONUS  paypal preferred

Smokinjoe