 ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Darwin N. Barrie<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>=20
   Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:48 AM
  I'm sure this will be a very dynamic plane and competitive with the =
Euro models. My concern is the launching equipment. With the current =
crop of moldies, line breaks and winch bogging and ultimate failure are =
becoming more prevelant.  Heavy enough line for these new "super ships," =
will be a burden for the lighter planes. Yes, I've CD'd lots of contests =
and a few big ones.

  We've tried some heavy line and it is great for the heavier planes but =
the lighter planes and 2 meters have a helluva time overcoming the line =
drag and weight.=20

  Where do we draw the line?=20

  Darwin N. Barrie
  Chandler AZ