Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Launching Sanity
From: John Erickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, December 23, 2007 2:34 pm
To: dharban <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Soaring List
<soaring@airage.com>

Or the set up at Visalia. Very few line breaks considering how many
launches they go through on a weekend.

All this resistance talk is good from a technical point of view, but for the
guys at the Southwest Classic they may have a marketing issue on their
hands. "Travel hundreds of miles, spend money staying here and look forward
to 6v launch heights. Guaranteed fewer line breaks".

I hope Chico and company have a good welcoming speech! I'm considering
taking along a smaller plane that might launch higher.

JE
--
Erickson Architects
John R. Erickson, AIA