I'm not sure where this level playing field stuff came from. If you go
back and read the original suggestions, it ain't there... neither
suggested nor implied. If you continue to read through some of the
assenine responses, you'll find it.

I don't mind being flamed for my ideas, but PLEASE don't put words in
my mouth... or add ideas to mine and then kick me in the gut for them.

I'm as much a competitor as anyone. The playing field is level when we
get there. Same launch systems, same tasks, same rules. The guys the
practice will win, and the guys that don't, won't.

Bring it on...

Jack

--
schrederman