Guys,
I just wanted to get the word out that the new JR 12X has reached the stage
of Team Field Testing and that it should be available to you soon. I was lucky
 enough to snag one of the Test units and can tell you that this is going to
be a  very Good Sailplane system.
Basic features are a full 12 channels,  6- 3 position switches on the  TX,  5
Flight Modes and 8 programmable Mixes. The system is designed for 4  or 6
servo wings with easy adjustment for all surfaces, 50 model memory, and
Aero,Heli, and Glider software. The 12 channel Rx 's are going to be awesome
for  the
Scale sailplane flyers, while most of us will fly our TD ships with a
921....Thats right it is on 2.4.
I will fly it this weekend, and report more as testing continues. So for
those of you waiting for the PCM 10 replacement or want a little more than 9303

be patient a little longer it is happening. Larry

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)