--Original message--
> At least I am not alone in taking offense.....
Aw, heck no, Ira. Virtually everybody on RCSE has an "I beat Gordy" button, and
approximately the same number have "Gordy offended me." If you are an RCSE
aficionado, it's bound to happen. Mike Lachowski has one suggestion: make your
own "I deleted Gordy" button. Like most of us, Gordy spends a certain amount of
time sending posts, and a certain amount of time thinking, and the two
schedules don't always coincide. I don't think he meant it come out the way it
did.