From: Craig Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:44 PM
To: Albert E. Wedworth; soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] 2.4 install how to?

Al,

You had me right up tell you said "Stylus" I thought your parents raised you
better Al ???? :-)

Now if you had said Futaba 9C... One..... I would of made $1 and two, you
would of shown how smart you are :-))))  A Stylus up against a Futaba is
kind of like Dos up against Mac....  Very Ugly :-))))

"

Craig..... Long Live 72 :-) 42 years of using it and no problems yet....

The financial crisis is kind of like people swimming nude in the ocean...
You don't know how ugly it is tell the tides gone out... And then its very
very ugly..." Warren Buffet

"Albert E. Wedworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys
I find it kinda silly that all of you converts using 2.4 need instructions
to install a receiver in a plane.... Can't have Carbon/Kevlar in your fuse,
drilling holes in a fuse so the silly little antennas wiskers stick out just
to find it didn't work, data loggers..... ( just pure silliness )

Also while all of you folks are wasting you cash on some radio that doesn't
compare to the Stylus in any way shape or form or can't do the things that
sailplanes need to do. I'm buying planes and flying!  Not wondering where to
put the silly little whisker antennas or if the install gona work in my TOY
sailplane.

The Best part is I won't have to worry about all you guys on my channel (; =
!
I fly on 72 meg's and I don't need instructions. Also I WON'T be using 2.4
in the future either!  I like my Airtronics Stylus radio and see no need to
change EVER!

Loving 72 meg on ch 51
Al

In a time of deceit