Daryl:

Thanks for the update.  It's indeed good news for us Stylii owners.

EJ

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daryl Perkins
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 9:03 AM
To: Charlie
Cc: soaring@airage.com
Subject: RE: [RCSE] What's the big deal about 2.4?

For those of you selling off your Stylus, or Styli (pl) due to 2.4,
Airtronics will have a 2.4 module and receiver very soon. I can't nail them
down to a date, as they're also working hard on our new 10 channel.

XPS also sells a module for the Stylus, and I have been using it in my
BumbleBee Supra with very good results.

Airtronics guys, sit tight.... the best is getting even better.

Shhhhh.... don't tell anyone.

towards the old 72 MHz.  And pilots are selling off the 72 stuff
everywhere...
> I am enjoying the low! Low! Prices on Stylus radio's and radio
accessories!
> I think it's all good! It's a win, win situation. As we speak, the number
of frequencies we have to control is decreasing!
> I may go with 2.4 in my gliders. Since I do fly at large contests, the
frequency security makes sense.
> But locally I fly at well controlled sites. And besides, I know who is on
my channel around here. We are a tight group, and not that many pilots.
> I do look at it on the practical side as well.. I have about 20 aircraft
that are loaded, and ready to fly.. I thought about how much it would cost
to change out all the receivers.. I just laughed!
> I think I will be ok with 72 MHz for awhile.  ') Cheers Charlie

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format