That is correct. The tips are set at speed when aligned with the wing tip so
normal cruise is slightly below that (1-2 degrees).
JD

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ira Faberman
Sent: Fri 4/4/2008 6:57 PM
To: soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Splainme this...

OK. I bought the Supra templates from Kennedy and applied them to my Supra. So
splainme this: with the ailerons adjusted to the cruise setting, the aileron
tips do not line up with the cuts at the ends at the wingtips. They are low by
perhaps 1mm or more (need to measure to be sure). More, when I apply both the
aileron and flap templates together in cruise, they do not appear to line up
well at the polyhedral joint. The ailerons appear higher than the flaps.
Anybody have a comment (other than suck it up, after all it's a Supra)?