Is it here:
http://www.history.com/video.do?name=UFO_Hunters

or not yet listed?

----- Original Message ----- From: "JMiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "David Webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Joe Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Soaring@airage.com>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Lex Mierop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Ben Clerx on TV tonight

On the History Channel schedule for 10:00 PM Eastern tonight is UFO HUNTERS, that must be the one Larry is talking about. So for us west coasters, with DISH OR the other one, that would be 7:00 PM.

  Jerry Miller
  Medford, OR SOSS

David Webb wrote:
I can't find this content on the history channel web site....someone PVR this stuff for me!