With the possible purchase of a laptop looming in the future I am trying to
make sure that I get the right stuff.

FS1 reccomends 2.8 GHz intel pentium processor and I have looked at the Intel
Duo Processor 1.83 GHz/ 667Mhz.

Can someone tell me if the stuff I am looking is going to do the job or do I
need to go to an Intel core Duo 2.2GHz/800Mhz. or ???

Regards, Dave Corven.