Dave,
 It is real tough you go in to the first Menu look up Vtail and  activate it.
If you need help give me a call. Larry

I  figured the setup out I was confusing my Stylus(simple) with my JR
9303(wtf) programming. ;-)
If anyone would like you could fill me in on  the 9303 v-tail
programming, so if I ever come up to speed, I'll  know
how it's done.

Thanks,
David
No flames please, I'm just  having fun

David Zucker wrote:

> Hi  All,
>
> Just trying to setup my F3B Ceres on my Stylus. I was  able to get Mike
> Smiths setup.Everything is moving the proper  direction but it has 100%
> aileron to rudder mix. I haven't  done  a V-tail on my Stylus in years
> but I also remember you could program  v-tail diff.
> JT, if your out there ping me. I lost all my e-mail  contacts a couple
> weeks ago. I also lost all my Stylusboy input and I  had a ton.
>
> Help,
>
> David  Zucker

RCSE-List facilities provided by  Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
subscribe and unsubscribe  messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.  Email  sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text  format

listings at AOL Autos.