I went to the site and donated $20.00, super easy and quick using paypal.

I would have loved to buy a hat, but the artwork has the crescent/star symbol
incorporated in the design, and I would no sooner wear that than
I would walk around sporting a swastika or a hammer and sickle.

It might be a good idea to re-work the design, I think a lot more stuff might
be sold...

Good luck team USA!

JR