>......There were some interesting launches where
various parts departed on the way up including ; a
v-tail shearing off, Steve Siebenaler's fuselage boom
snapping in half..........<

Yes that was my Escape that bit the dust after the
V-tail basically tore off the fuse..ship of course is
a total loss. Had some decent flights with my backup
SUSA Dragonfly S. Thanks to Marc and Karl for
assisting me with the launches and to all the CSS guys
for another good contest. Man those landings were
crazy! you guys gotta cut those trees down!!
Cheers
AJ
BSS Lexington