The scores for the first OVSS contest in Cinci are up, and MVSA (Chris Lee and
Glauco Laugo) is being goods guys for posting n their site.  The website we had
going has disappeared including the guy who ran it, not sure what happened.
Save this in your favorites and keep up all year.

http://mvsaclub.com/mvsa/ovss/ovss08.htm

In two weeks we are in Ft. Wayne for the Bob Steel Memorial at the State School
field, see ya there.

Marc