Tulsoar has moved from DOZNET to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TULSOAR/.

We have been here only a few months and are gradually getting hooked
back up with all our friends and acquaintances after a prolonged period
of club inactivity.   Sorry for the inconvenience, but this new location
is much easier to maintain than the old one.

We still have our wonderful flying fields at two different sod farms
and are currently in planning for some future activities.

So log in and join up for info and optional email about events and
other happenings.

If you need direct contact I'm at  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

D. O. Darnell
President, Tulsoar

--
doz