Throw it all in/on Kai's Beemer.  I'm sure it will all fit....

            -l

________________________________

From: Craig Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:10 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] 2008 IHLGF.. OH Shoot or do I mean OH S......

OMG... The 2008 VW Eos just broke down and can't be fixed today or
tomorrow.... Now I have to do the Eenie Meanie Minny Moe and pick what
car I think can fix tonight that might get me San Diego tomorrow....

Hmmm U-joints on the Falcon... Front Bumper on the Dodge Van....
Electrical problem on the Cadillac... New tires on the Saturn....

Just in case your in the So-Cal area tomorrow and you see a guy
hitchhiking along side the freeway with 20 folding chairs, 2 shade tents
and a bunch of other crap...

 Pick him up please :-))))))))))))) LoL

Craig PS... I can't say what i really want to say about new cars