From: Jim Monaco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 3:48 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Last Call for US F3J Team Apparel

Thanks very much to everyone that has made this fundraising campaign as
successful as it has been.  We are about 1 week away from departure now and
getting very excited!  We are still working towards the final $3000 need to
balance our budget.  Your generous sales and contributions have raised about
$2000 in the last 2 weeks.  This is phenomenalÂ…  We recently were made aware
of an accounting problem from the AMA and it added about $800 to our
fundraising needs.  We are putting a final push on to close the budget
deficit.

We will continue to take raffle sales through our return on the 8th of July.
 The following Saturday the 12th of July we will draw the winners.  We will
be closing all merchandise sales on Friday 6/20/2008.  We still have a large
stock of tee shirts short/long sleeve, pockets and not.  We wanted to offer
free shipping on any in-stock order, but it was too hard to manage the
inventory, SO we are offering FREE shipping on all new orders placed now
through next Friday.  We will ship all in-stock orders before we leave.  Any
order with items not in stock will be ordered from the printer but will need
to wait for our return to be fulfilled.

Now is the time to help our budget, help us clear out some inventory and get
a great deal.

DonÂ’t forget the great raffle.  It is actually a better source of income for
the team as every dollar goes directly to the team,  With the merchandise
sales we make about $7-$10 on each item on average and it is a lot more
work.

The team is well prepared to compete hard for the World Championship.  Your
support had made it possible for us to get this far.  Please look at our
DONOR page and see all of the great companies and individuals that have made
this campaign possible.

Next Stop TURKEY!!!!

GO USA!!!

Jim Monaco