Hi guys,

Yep I have achieved the near impossible!  First Bronze now Silver,  will the
achievements never stop? :-)

For those of you who may not realize that there is another segment of
soaring fun out there..yes along side the LSF task fun, is the Canadian Soaring

Society's Task program.

I am officially in the books of having completed Silver level and now only
have to compelete a few simple tasks to move on to...DIAMOND level!

First I have to forge an I Beat Gordy button out of lead with the final
result it turning into gold....well it seems to me to be about that easy !  :-).

Two 60min Thermal Flights with landings within a 5meter spot.
A Goal and Return of 3K (should be able to knock that out at Muncie during
my LSF 5 X G&R )
Six...yes 6! 60min thermal flights, or 6 2 hour slope flights or 6 30second
F3B speed runs (4laps of 150meters).

Thought it was gonna be easy right, well guess again!  Also need 3000
contest points in contests of 10 entrants min!

Oh yeah, and $5 for the Gold Pin.

Pity the fools haven't started  :-)
Gordy

fuel-efficient used cars.