In a message dated 6/24/2008 5:43:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

How does  everyone deal with the button-top/consumer-top config?  Solder
anyway
(carefully)?

Stan,
    I used my standard 40 watt iron with the barrel  head.  Do it quickly and
cool with a damp rag.  I have used button  head batteries for 15 years
without a problem.  I charge them with my  Sirrus charger.  The new Sanyo seem
to be
a bit smaller and fitted in the  Stylus case better than previous models.

    Of course your mileage may vary, but my experience  has been all good.

Don  Richmond
San Diego, CA (Virginia Beach, VA for a few  weeks)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_www.hilaunch.com_ (http://www.hilaunch.com/)

fuel-efficient used cars.