With all due respect. Tony did what he could. And how tough is it to have the entrants jot down the name of their ship when they sign in. ?? If they won't for some reason, then all others won't know what they flew. Most folks including Chuck want to brag on their ship. Especially when you have scratch built your own good flying design as Chuck has. And many of us want to hear about them. If you want stealth, that is all right with me too. CD'ing is a thankless job at times. . I started doing it in 1980, I have not been CD'ing the last few years, but this is sure no big deal as far as added work load is concerned. If I CD any more events y'all will have all the model info ""the entrants"" will give.. If your one of those who does not care for that info just scan right on over it. My 2 cents. Over and out on this one. ;o) Brian Smith