I have a new club member who has really mastered his parkflyer, an Easy
Star.  And he is getting pretty good at thermaling it.  Now I want to take
him to gliders.  So he is looking for a RES plane.  An AVA would be great
but out of his price range.

Now, I know you all fly hot shot top of the line moldies, so you must have a
nice 2.5-3M RES plane somewhere, gathering dust, that you would just love to
put in the hands of a new glider pilot for a super reasonable price.  He is
no builder so kits are out of the picture.  ARFs, Receiver ready or RTFs
would be great.

It ain't for me guys.  I am working on turning parkflyer pilots into glider
pilots.  They need planes.  Got one?

Best regards,
Ed Anderson