Woke up this morning to find that Theo, Mike and Gregg didn't make the
flyoffs. I urge all Australians to applaud their efforts.  Then I got REALLY
happy, as the sun shone in my bedroom window (it was raining yesterday) ..
DH is in the flyoffs.

While it would have been super to have all our seniors in the fly offs, I
think its especially neat to have our own twice W.C. David Hobby make it!

Applause all around for all out pilots and team members, they earned every
penny they had to spend getting there.

(Sorry Gordy ... I had to do it.  I tried, but just couldn't help myself :-)
)  Congrats to DP and good luck to him.  I hope David or Sven take it out
though.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - oi, oi, oi.

Klaus K Weiss

Airsports R.C.

www.airsportsrc.com.au

And then I got happy, REALLY happy!  The sun shone in to America's bedrooms
...DP is in the fly offs!

While it would have been super to have all our seniors in the fly offs, I
think its especially neat to have our own three peat F3B guy and F3J World
Newbie  Daryl Perkins make it!  Despite equipment dramas and newbie  (okay I
get to tease him a bit here)  jitters, his teammates managed to keep him
focus'd !

Applause all around for all out pilots and team members, they earned every
penny donated.

Gordy

  _____

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars
<http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007> .