From: Richard Burnoski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 5:22 PM
To: 'RCSE'
Cc: Richard Burnoski
Subject: [RCSE] American support/F3J trip to Turkey

American support

  _____

I as well as the USA team have been overwhelmed with all your support. Both
you guys that invested in the team wares as well as the manufactures who
donated soaring goods to the raffle.

Some interesting first time team reflections as I awaited my name to be
called to fly. I was never nervous at all....... The years and years of
practice prepared me for what I needed to do. But as my name was called to
fly,,,,, a certain feeling of pride came over me that I never felt
before.... I knew that I wasnt flying my flights just for me and the USA
team of seniors, but I was flying for you guys too!!!! The good old U.S. of
A. That feeling was a bit intense! I truly just tried to do my best and not
do anything stupid!!!!! Thanks again for supporting the TEAM,, Richard
Burnoski