Subject: [RCSE] 2009 F3B team Selection Notice ( ONE WEEK REMAINING)
From: "Richard Burnoski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, July 23, 2008 2:30 pm
To: "'RCSE'" <soaring@airage.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,"Richard Burnoski"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pilots--- Volunteers
Please register with AMA to fly in the F3B team selection which will be held in Yorkville, Illinois  August 29,30,31 September 1, 2008
AMA, Colleen,  can provide you with the forms to register if dont have them already.

 AMA contact :     Colleen Pierce  765 287 1256         ext. 252

The SOAR club is hosting the event and Bill Christian is contest director and Steve Meyer assisstant cd.

The SOAR website, handled thru Pat Crosby (webmaster),, will have registration and venue operations soon.

Ben,of the SOAR club will handle the pilot registration, team affiliation, and frequency distribution, after AMA has recieved the pilots $20 registration fee and the $75. event fee.

Note to Colleen:
As we had talked today ( 7-23-08),   you had mentioned that you would contact Ben as each of  the pilots register.

Please email Ben to let him know about the pilots that have already signed up.

Last day of post marked registration-                 July 30-08

NOTE to pilots,,, to  whome can I plan on to bring their up to date winch testor for Fridays( Aug 29),   winch  testing ??????

 Thanks, Richard Burnoski,,,,,Event Director                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE:     There is a large flat  grassy 2 to 3 acre  area connected to the field we will be flying on that can be used to camp out or park RV's.  There are plans to have other attendies camping for those 4 days.  There are no hook ups for water or electric or sewer.  Gas and food 15 minutes away in Yorkville.  There will be porta- johns.

Volunteer Call        help is needed!       Please email me with what days you can be here,,,, saturday, sunday or monday or all days !!!!
Help select a USA team thru your fine help !

We will need volunteers from the Midwest to help put on the event.  Please email me and Ill add you to the list for timing, scoring, pressing buzzers for base a and base b.

Regards, Richard