[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ben,

I have to apologize for my rapid and quite offensive response to your
post.

I believe, as you do, that F3K/DLG is one of the most rapidly expanding
forms of RC soaring, much like what park flyers and EPP did for the RC
arena.  The recognition of F3K and DLG is increasing as larger TD sites
become unavailable in some localities.

Chris,
Quite big of you for the apology to Ben, thanks. But I have another bone for you, your statement about the back of the pack group is wrong. I personally believe that if you are not of the top 10 in ANY contest, your score/place is not note worthy to anyone other than a close friend and yourself, it is just "background noise", to the masses of soaring. If you are an LSF member (other than yourself, as you are noted for that already-#8) you do collect points for contests as I think in the Canadian system, you do also. We all have our feelings, I guess yours was just hurt, and spoke out without thinking. And you may do that on RCSE, many do. Right or wrong.
  Good luck in all your tries in the future.

  Jerry Miller