Did they ever take the hint and move 2-meter from the middle? To each
his own, but I don't fly 2-meter. If the 2-meter devotees are brave and
want to see how much real interest there is, move it to the front of the
competition... so that those not really interested will not have to
compete out of boredom. Unfortunately, there are those that view this
event as just another shot at being a national champion. Their numbers
may be significant enough to falsely keep the interest going at the
NATS. In my opinion, if we reinstated standard class, there'd be just
about as much interest for the same reason. Not going this year. but
will be NATS bound in 2009. It's my goal to compete at least once before
I croak.

--
schrederman