I have a Triton charger and was looking for a power supply so I could run it
indoors in the winter (yes, I'll be careful).   Saw this power supply
advertised at www.allelectronics.com.   Output is 24vdc, 6.5 amp.   I know the
Triton
expects to see something like a 12 volt car battery, so can I/ how would I go
about using this power supply without frying the Triton?

Catalog item   potrans #FS-15024-1M if you wanna look at it on their web
site.

I have a stack of like five old computer power supplies on the bench, I had
thought about getting one of them to work for this using the Internet
directions but don't have the time/inclination to futz around. This one is $24
and
that's about half what the local Radio Scrap store would charge for something
similar.

Any help?

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
your travel deal here.