Jim, I'm trying to remember when.... I might have to dig up my old MAN Soaring Columns or ESL newsletters to see if I can find some kind of date. The oldest posts I have in my mail software are from 1996. I think it goes back at least to 1994.

Jim Deck wrote:
I've been a participant of RCSE since its inception - just when did RCSE start, Mike? The posts that meant the most to me were the messages of encouragement I received when, as I was physically unable, my wife posted news of my onset of Gullaine Barre Syndrome. Those posts were a huge help to me at that time and during my lengthy recovery. Before RCSE shuts down, I'd like to thank everyone one more time.
       Jim Deck