Sorry guys, I know you are used to reaching in a box for some surprise at
the awards ...but don't expect some generic black velvet paintings of Elvis
playing cards with dogs....

Louisville MidSouth had engraved Louisville Slugger Bats....the Mid Am will
have engraved clear glass mugs, no not coffee cups, MUGS....They'll not only
have your placement, the date and the event, they'll also have the LSF logo
engraved!

Hey you spend the money, you drive the drive, you fly the flights...you
deserve something special to commemorate your achievement!

And lets not forget that Overall Top Sportsman and Expert will receive the
JR OVSS prize of two Digital 368 servos..each!

See you there!
Gordy

In a message dated 8/26/2008 9:28:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,