I recently had the misfortune of having a hard drive failure.  Had to reload
most software.  Also lost all of my web pages, addresses and bookmarks.  I
can not relocate the web page for the Stratos SL sailplane and the foreign
web page featuring the Xantipa (called Le Xantipa)  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  I am interested in any pages featuring molded
sailplanes, so if anyone wishes to contribute new additional pages that
would be welcomed

Thanks
Dave