> Hi Gang,
>
> I am looking to buy a foamie warbird for the upcoming
festivities at the MWSC
> at Lake Wilson Kansas.  My question is as follows, if you
could only have one
> warbird for both combat and foamie warbird racing which
one would it be?

Pat--

Check out what Patton Aircraft has to offer. All of them fly
great! Steve recently entered his 60" TA-152 in the F3F
series put on by Tom Copp and was able to finish in 12th
place. That was not a bad finish considering all of the
composite and molded ships entered. Here is the post listing
results:

>Hey guys, I am missing a few entry fees from the last race.
You know who you
are! So I will turn out the lights and you can leave the
money on the
table........
Get back to me or Mike Robinson with your entry
fee...please.
Tom
 1.Doug Reel - Apex II
 2.Brian Laird - Cavazos Blitz
 3.Tom Copp - F3F Kobra
 4.Mike Robinson - F3F Blitz (the "yourapeeon" one, oops
that's European)
 5.Ray Kuntz - RG14 F3F Eagle
 6.Mark Gatti - super V
 7.Bruce Beddoe - Yukon (early Eagle/SD8000 version)
 8.Augusto Arevalo - Hades
 9.Jerry Craft - Brisk II
10.John Stossel - Ellipse 3cam
11.James Turner - Yukon (newer Fletcher version)
12.Steve Patton - Focke-wulf TA-152 60" EPP
13.Robert Adomeit - Shrike
14.Robert Cavazos - Ginsu 60"
15.Brian Buaas  - Hades
16.Nathan Woods - Renegade 60"
17.Dan Field - Psyko
18.Colin Craft - Brisk II
19.Larry Jolly - F3B Eagle
20.Rob Burr - Synergy V
21.Mike Sheridan - Sierra

Steve's Spitfire is also a fast flyer and looks great. Take
a look at his product line at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pattonacft/ .

Disclaimer: I regularly help Steve produce these fine kits
and maintain his web site, so I have an interest in
promoting his kits. However, take a look and I think you
will like what you see.

Dan